Get 2-Way Brewer Programmable Coffee Maker into One Affordable Machine. Read the article to find more about the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Review Guide (Updated 2021)
- Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Review:
- Prominent Highlights:
- Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot
- Significant Functions of Hamilton Beach FlexBrew:
- Pros of POD Based CoffeeMaker:
- Cons of POD Based CoffeeMaker:
- Pros of Traditional CoffeeMaker:
- Cons of Traditional CoffeeMaker:
- Hamilton Beach FlewBrew System Features & Overview
- Brewing in K-Cups:
- Brewing in the Carafe:
- Advantages of Hamilton Beach FlewBrew:
- Drawbacks of Hamilton Beach FlewBrew:
- Conclusion (Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Review):
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Review:
No two espresso consumers are the equivalent – so when you make espresso at home, the adaptability to alter how and what you mix is critical. From crisp grounds to K-Cup units, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the alternatives to please fanatics of a wide range of espressos amounts. This combo espresso producer gives you a chance to brew a full pot utilizing your preferred grounds on the carafe side or make a cup for yourself utilizing a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side.
- Two brewing choices: filter and pods
- Selectable espresso strength
- Simple to clean
Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot
The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew coffee maker will give you maximum brewing flexibility and allows you to make a delicious cup of coffee with single-serve packs or the ground coffee that’s your favorite.
Significant Functions of Hamilton Beach FlexBrew:
There are two different ways to brew a full pot utilizing your preferred grounds on the carafe side or make a cup for yourself utilizing a K-Cup Pod or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 Coffee maker.
- Single-Serve Brewing: Brew with K-Cup pods or without Pod holder and single-serve grounds basket are incorporated. Features cup rest that acclimates to fit tall mugs and copies as capacity Pod-puncturing needle evacuates for a simple cleaning to avoid clogging.
- Choose your coffee’s strength: Choose your coffee strength, the default setting is regular strength, you’ll see a bold option when you press the brew strength. It takes longer to brew the bold option so you should have a stronger cup of coffee.
- 12 Cup Side Carafe: features a programmable timer, auto stop and serve and auto close down of 2 hours.
- Separate reservoirs for water: every brewer has its own water repository that is anything but difficult to fill and highlights a water window, so you generally know which brewer has much water.
- Flexibility to brew: The two-way coffee maker Hamilton Beach flex brew has the option to send fanatics of all types of coffees and quantities, making this a perfect gift for a home with a variety of coffee drinkers. Evacuate the cup rest when preparing for a travel mug.
Pros of POD Based CoffeeMaker:
- Quick preparing – generally a couple of minutes
- Wide assortment of flavors to look over
- A few machines have tiny footprints
Cons of POD Based CoffeeMaker:
- Expenses of pods can include rapidly
- Pods are generally single-use so they create a great deal of waste
Pros of Traditional CoffeeMaker:
- Dribbled or filtered espresso has a one of a kind taste
- Significantly more spending plan neighborly than purchasing pods
- Machines are additionally a lot less expensive
Cons of Traditional CoffeeMaker:
- Hard to appreciate an assortment without purchasing enormous packs of various espressos
- Takes as much time as necessary in brewing
Hamilton Beach – an organization very notable in the kitchenware space – was evidently bantering between building up a pod machine or a drip machine, and some architect or official more likely than not stated: “why not both?”
Thus the FlexBrew came to fruition – a machine equipped for preparing dribble coffee(up to 12 cups at any given moment) and espresso and drinks from K-cups – which will be 10 oz or 14 oz single servings.
Hamilton Beach FlewBrew System Features & Overview
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew coffee maker’s culmination is that it can infuse both filtered drip coffee and single-serving coffee from K-Cups. This device is 10.5 inches deep, 12 inches wide, and 13.5 inches high so that this coffee maker takes up some counter room. The Cord has a length of 24 inches. With this device, you can use your own floor coffee or a k-cup to create a coffee carafe, a single serving.
On one side, the carafe brews, and on the other side, the single-serve. Only one side at a moment can be used. You can make up to 12 cups of coffee on the side of the carafe side. Using the single-side you can make 10 ounces with a cup or 14 ounces with your own ground coffee. The two reservoirs have a max. Length so you do not come over it. If you put in the tank 10 cups of water, all 10 cups will be brewed.
The reservoir opening is a fair size, with plenty of room for pouring in water. If you’re brewing 6 coffee cups. Pour in six cups of water. Like most conventional coffee manufacturers, each cup in the unit is 5.5 ounces. Pause function, when you need to take out the pot. Time to brew 6 cups— 32 seconds for 6 minutes. As you pour, there’s no dripping from the carafe.
All the removable components are secure for the top rack dishwasher. There are instructions in the manual for cleaning a clogged needle. It has done a great job on the side of the carafe and single serving.
Brewing in K-Cups:
When using k cups, pour 10 ounces into the storage container at most. Place a black funnel, raise a latch of the lid. In the opening, position the gray single-serving pack holder. Do not remove foil, place your k cup pack. Close your box and you’ll hear a snap meaning that the bag was pierced. Serve and brew the single press.
Brewing in the Carafe:
The Carafe has a comfortable flip-up deck glass. The handle is good and the carafe itself looks robust. You’ll be brewing every 10 cups if you dump 10 cups of water into the reservoir. The reservoir is open to a decent size, and a lot of water is available.
Advantages of Hamilton Beach FlewBrew:
- Brew a single cup or a full pot of coffee with this 2-in-1 coffee maker.
- 2 easy-fill reservoirs and easy-view water windows.
- Carafe side with programmable timer and 2- hour auto shut-off.
- Brews up to 10 oz. with a K-Cup pod or 14 oz. with ground coffee.
- Compatible with Melitta small paper filters.
Drawbacks of Hamilton Beach FlewBrew:
The two water tanks are both a blessing and a potential problem because you have two water tanks, which can occasionally be clean and removed. You can readily forget that in one reservoir you had filled water, use the other for the longest moment, and understand that on the other hand, you have nasty salt deposits and calcification.
Another problem that can be seen with two distinct brewing processes is that there are two things that you need to keep in place of one. Filter coffee is relatively easy to keep, but sometimes the needle system used to brew Keurig cups is sensitive and fiddly.
This machine is also massive, so you’ll have to take it out many ways before you can fill it with water if you fit it under a cabinet.
Another problem and that’s the pod side alone is that you can only fill enough water at a moment for one cup. Most Keurig machines have big reservoirs where you can fill a lot of water and brew a completely measured cup every moment.
You’re going to brew precisely the same quantity of coffee with this machine as the quantity of water you pour in. So you’ll get less coffee if you pour less, and if you pour more, you’ll get more.
Hamilton Beach is an American designer, marketer, and distributor of equipment for home appliances and restaurants. The products of Hamilton Beach are thoughtfully planned to simplify your life. They employ the finest solution to customer needs through customer insights and in-depth study and rigorous tests. Regardless of whether it is easy for you to prepare delicious food and drinks or make your dresses look the best, you can count on the brand which has produced products for you over 100 years.
The company was founded in April 1910 by the Racine inventor Friedrich J. Osius, Wisconsin, and was named after two men hired by Osius, Louis Hamilton, and Chester Beach. The original company continues with Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. All the Hamilton Beach equipment has been manufactured by subcontractors in China since 2012.
Conclusion (Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Review):
You get a really nice offer for the price. The pods and the dripper’s flexibility, and for a very competitive cost, you get them all. However, you would rather stick to a standard Keurig machine if you are mainly a pod coffee drinker. But if you usually have coffee with gout and sometimes want to enjoy gout, this machine is a good choice.
On the carafe and the single service side, this unit did a nice job. Not the fastest machine but a cup of coffee to taste. So, let us know how did you like Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Review Guide in the comments below.