How To Make Coffee Creamer at Home? Probably, there is no better way to start the day than with a cup of coffee with a delicious cream velvety. However, if you take a look at the list of ingredients of the cream to the milk purchased in the store, you’ll see a myriad of mysterious ingredients and imprecise that you may not want to put on your body first thing in the morning.
Fortunately, making your cream, one that is free from a long list of things that you’ve never heard of, is a deceptively simple process that can be completed in minutes using some homemade ingredients. So instead of buying a cream flavored artificially sweetened, take a few minutes every two weeks to prepare your delicious coffee cream that may feel good to be poured into your cup every morning.
- What is coffee cream?
- How to prepare coffee cream at Home?
- Prepare the Base for coffee cream mix condensed milk with milk or cream:
- Required Items To Make Coffee Creamer at Home
- Guided steps How To Make Coffee Creamer at Home
- A healthy alternative is to prepare your cream or condensed milk:
- Both options work with milk or cream.
- If you want to use sugar-free sweetened condensed milk, mix these ingredients
- What Variations can you make Coffee Creamer?
- Coffee Creamer Variations:
What is coffee cream?
Believe it or not, coffee cream is not only flavored cream added.
Coffee cream is a combination of flavors and spices, sweetened condensed milk, and milk or cream. Sweetened condensed milk and milk combine to give the cream its wealth, and this is what makes it so unique once mixed with your favorite coffee. If you can not find milk sweetened condensed, still lucky because I covered it with my recipe for Basic Baking Bold sweetened condensed milk.
Even I have a recipe for condensed milk dairy for those looking to reduce the consumption of dairy!
How to prepare coffee cream at Home?
I am excited to tell you that this couldn’t be easier because to prepare these three coffee flavors, just beat the ingredients together.
For the vanilla cream (and pumpkin spices), I like to cook everything over low heat to infuse the milk. I do the same for the Bailey flavor, but for a slightly different reason, as this will gently reduce the alcohol content and leave that rich flavor behind. The result for all 3 is the perfect, thick, and rich coffee, dressed with many flavors, so regardless of your mood, you can have a coffee flavor that matches!
Read more about Best Coffee Creamers 2021
Prepare the Base for coffee cream mix condensed milk with milk or cream:
Required Items To Make Coffee Creamer at Home
- Mixing container: glass jar, blender or bowl, and whisk
- Storage container
- One can of 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of milk (14 ounces) of milk or cream
- Extra flavor, such as spices and syrups (optional)
- Coffee cream ingredients
Guided steps How To Make Coffee Creamer at Home
1. Add the ingredients to the Mug:
You can use a glass jar, bowl, or blender to mix.
2. Mix well:
Mix the ingredients well until they form a liquid of uniform consistency. If you use a bowl, you will probably want to mix it with a whisk for best results.
3. Store in the Refrigerator:
Your cream is ready to be served immediately, and you should store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Your cream should last up to two weeks.
Cream-based coffee is easy to achieve. Just mix a can of condensed milk to 14 ounces sweetened with 1 cup of milk or cream. This results in a 1: 1 ratio of sweetened condensed milk and cream. So if you have a partial can of sweetened condensed milk from another recipe, add an equal amount of milk or cream.
You will need to vigorously mix these ingredients because the sweetened condensed milk is a viscous liquid. If you have problems mixing, try to put them in a blender or shaker jar.
A healthy alternative is to prepare your cream or condensed milk:
Making your cream allows you to satisfy your specific tastes and health needs. You can vary the type of milk or cream you use, and you can even make homemade sugar-free sweetened condensed milk.
Both options work with milk or cream.
- For a rich cream, use half and half (or even thick cream)
- For a healthier option, opt for whole milk, 2 percent, or skim milk.
- To reduce the milk content, try soy or almond milk.
If you want to use sugar-free sweetened condensed milk, mix these ingredients
- ¾ cup of boiling water
- 6 spoons of butter
- 2 cups of fat-free powdered milk
- 1 cup of artificial sweetener of your choice.
What Variations can you make Coffee Creamer?
This is where you can let your creativity flow. We will start with some popular options. For more creaminess, use thick cream instead of milk. To cut calories a bit, you can use low-fat sweetened condensed milk and any regular milk you prefer to meet your dietary needs.
In terms of flavors, take a look at your baking cabinet. Spices like nutmeg and cinnamon and extracts like vanilla, mint, almond, and hazelnut can make delicious creams. You can even whip up a seasonal pumpkin spice mix or add chocolate syrup for a decadent taste. We recommend adding approximately two teaspoons of spices and extracts to each batch of cream.
Read more about How To Roast Coffee beans at Home?
When adding dry spices like cinnamon, you may want to heat a small amount of the base cream with the spice to dissolve and don’t leave a grainy texture. Using pure vanilla extract instead of vanilla imitation will enhance the flavor of the cream. While the fun combinations of flavors are endless, some of the ingredients we recommend playing with are vanilla extract, almond extract, chocolate syrup, cocoa powder, cinnamon, instant coffee, pumpkin pie spices, maple syrup, and more. For each of these ingredients, we recommend adding only 1-2 teaspoons at a time, as you don’t want to master the flavor, and you can always add more.
Use the following combinations of ingredients as a guide to the myriad of possible flavors you can create, playing with quantities and combinations of ingredients until you find the flavored cream of your dreams.
Coffee Creamer Variations:
- French Vanilla Coffee Creamer: 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. Bonus points if you make your homemade vanilla extract.
- Milk chocolate Coffee Creamer: 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup + 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Dark chocolate Coffee Creamer: 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup + 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Cinnamon coffee cake Creamer: 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract + 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer: 1 teaspoon of almond extract + 2 teaspoons of chocolate syrup + 1 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Mint Coffee Creamer: 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup + 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder + 1 teaspoon of mint extract.
- Nutella Coffee Creamer: 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup + 2 teaspoons of hazelnut extract.
- Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer: 2 tablespoons of raspberry syrup + 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- Pumpkin Spices Coffee Creamer: 2 tablespoons of maple syrup + 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract + 1 teaspoon of spices for pumpkin pie + ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Hazelnut Coffee Creamer: 2 teaspoons of hazelnut extract.
- Gingerbread Coffee Creamer: 1 tablespoon of maple syrup + 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract + ½ teaspoon of cinnamon + 1/8 teaspoon allspice.
- Chai Vanilla Coffee Creamer: 2 tablespoons of honey + 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract + 1 teaspoon of cinnamon + ½ teaspoon of cardamom.
Coffee cream is effortless to prepare at home. Combine milk of equal parts and sweetened condensed milk, add the aromas you want, and voila! You can customize it according to your tastes, dietary needs, and budget. Once you try and realize how easy it is, your visits to the grocery store’s aisle may decrease. We hope you enjoy mixing it in the kitchen and liked the article How To Make Coffee Creamer at Home!