Best Espresso Cups 2022: Your Most Favorite Guide: Whether you like the hassle of coffee-making or not, it doesn’t start your day until you’ve polished off an espresso shot (or two). And we rely on trendy AF espresso cups to ensure we’re caffeinating in style. Very probably the smallest kitchen appreciation ever, espresso cups give our morning coffee routine a more authentic Italian-cafe look, plus a strong touch of elegance.
Here are our top picks for the best espresso cups and sets that add some glamor to your morning grind, from adorable porcelain sets to more state-of-the-art stainless steel styles. It can be problematic for you to choose the best espresso cups from the vast range of available products in the market. No worries! Go through this review and get to know about the top class product of 2022 and buy your most favorite one with just a click from the given links below. Enjoy!
- Top 10 Best Espresso Cups 2022
- 1. DeLonghi Double-Walled Espresso Cups
- 2. Le Creuset Stoneware Petite Espresso Mug
- 3. JoyJolt Savor Double-Walled Espresso Cups
- 4. Bormioli Rocco Oslo Espresso Cups
- 5. Farnsworth & Lloyd Red Stainless Steel Espresso Cups
- 6. Easy Living Goods Espresso Cups and Saucers
- 7. SOLECASA Porcelain/Ceramic Espresso Cups and Saucers
- 8. Gibson Espresso Expressions Espresso Cups with Rack
- 9. Omada Espresso Cup and Saucer Set
- 10. LOVERAMICS Espresso Cup
- Best Espresso Cups 2022: Verdict
- What to Look for in a Good Cup?
Top 10 Best Espresso Cups 2022
1. DeLonghi Double-Walled Espresso Cups
These independent, double-walled 2-ounce mini tumblers from DeLonghi are elegant, simple, and versatile designed to keep drinks hot or ice cold. These espresso cups are also an Amazon number one best-seller, and they are safe to use as a dishwasher! Hooray to make things dishwasher-safe! Do we need to mention that these can double for your favorite liquor as stylish shot glasses too? Your call!
2. Le Creuset Stoneware Petite Espresso Mug
Made from robust and heat-absorbing stoneware, these Le Creuset 3.5-ounce espresso cups last you season after season, pour after pour. Such fun and durable espresso cups also make a housewarming or wedding gift which is super thoughtful. Now for the hard part: pick your favorite color (this vibrant and cheerful red hue is the one we recommend)
3. JoyJolt Savor Double-Walled Espresso Cups
A best-seller on Amazon, these double-walled espresso cups have a 5.4-ounce larger capacity to serve lattes, cappuccino, or double espresso shots. The borosilicate glass heat- and condensation-resistant can keep your espresso piping hot while your hands remain cold, and the slightly shorter and wider size enables these cups to fit comfortably under most espresso machines.
4. Bormioli Rocco Oslo Espresso Cups
These elegant espresso cups are the ideal size for after-dinner coffee, made from strong and thick tempered glass and finished with a solid stainless steel handle. People do love to use these 37.5-ounce slightly oversized espresso cups to serve digestives after dinner, or their favorite amaro.
5. Farnsworth & Lloyd Red Stainless Steel Espresso Cups
Such chic and robust cups feature double-walled stainless steel construction to make sure your espresso stays hot when you are sipping. If you’re serving a single-shot ristretto or doppio, these 2-ounce glasses guarantee the right temperature for your drink of choice.
6. Easy Living Goods Espresso Cups and Saucers
Apply a bright color burst with these cheery 3-ounce porcelain espresso cups and matching Easy Living Goods sauces to your morning coffee. It is the perfect espresso cup package for casual home entertainment, from the thick-walled mugs that keep the coffee hot to the raised-rim saucers to avoid spills.
7. SOLECASA Porcelain/Ceramic Espresso Cups and Saucers
These SOLECASA porcelain and ceramic espresso cups feature a delicate pointed design on each piece : a subtle detail that adds an elegant artistic touch to an otherwise simple collection of glassware. They are comfortable enough for daily use but still trendy enough to be used at dinner parties.
8. Gibson Espresso Expressions Espresso Cups with Rack
Make a statement with these fun printed Gibson stoneware espresso cups and saucers, as you sip your morning coffee. This eye-catching 13-piece set comes with six mugs of espresso, six saucers, and a matching metal storage rack to make sure your countertops remain clutter-free.
9. Omada Espresso Cup and Saucer Set
If you have a sleek or minimalist look in your kitchen, this geometric Omada Espresso Cup and Saucer Package are just for you. This collection of six chic 2-ounce porcelain mini-mugs with acrylic handles and matching saucers features a contrast color pop that adds some visual appeal to your digestive morning coffee or after dinner.
10. LOVERAMICS Espresso Cup
These cups bring exclusive styling to your espresso routine and high standards. We especially like the color options “Denim” blue “Rose,” which make these mugs stand out. Loveramics cups and mugs are highly temperature resistant because of their special manufacturing processes, making them suitable for dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, and ovens.
Best Espresso Cups 2022: Verdict
It is to mention that all of the cups that are featured here are currently can be considered as the top ones on the market. So, you can go for any one of these. Still, in our eyes, the overall best is the DeLonghi Double-Walled Espresso Cups. Gifting espresso cups is a big notion of people. So the best one to gift can be Le Creuset Stoneware Petite Espresso Mug.
What to Look for in a Good Cup?
No one likes a tepid shot. As most baristas at home know, the espresso gets cold very fast. One explanation for this rapid refrigeration is the low brewing temperature used to maintain the grind’s flavor. The other reason for the rapid loss of heat is the low amount of liquid in the cup. So, how do you fix this issue? Use a cup that has strong thermal insulation qualities will stop your shot from freezing too quickly. Various materials lose heat at varying rates. So you have to be careful before buying one.
So, as we have talked about before, ceramics is a pretty good material for espresso cups. Or put it briefly:
- Ceramic (mainly porcelain) retains heat very well.
- For quick washing, ceramic usually is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Ceramics come in a wide variety of styles, patterns, and colors.
- Ceramics don’t confer any foreign flavors on your brew.
- Ceramic cups normally come with a saucer-useful when taking sugar.
For espresso drinkers, glass demitasses are an excellent alternative, but only if you select the double-walled variety:
- Cups of double-walled glasses have superior heat retention properties.
- It is usually safe in the microwave and the dishwasher.
- Glass cups look very cool (in our view)
- Glass does not affect your brew’s flavor.
- Stainless Steel
- Inoxidable steel is usually not ideal for heat retention unless you prefer double-walled cups.
- You can’t put stainless steel in your microwave (unless you plan to die)
- Inoxidable steel is generally safe for dishwashers.
- Cheap stainless steel cups in your brew will leech a sour, metallic taste.
- Stainless steel won’t break if you drop it onto your tiled kitchen floor, nor will it chip or crack.
Materials You Should Avoid
- Cheap metal cups
- Plastic cups
- Paper cups
Choice of Color
Traditionalists would be attracted unerringly to a pure white, ceramic cup. That’s actually what you usually get your espresso served in at your local coffee shop. Nevertheless, if you want a set of crockery that suits your decor, you can choose from solid-colored or patterned demitasses, particularly when you’re entertaining. Typically, this cup design has a white interior to display the shot’s intensity and depth of color inside. Clear glass cups are great for showing off the drink they carry and, if you like a cold brew during the summer, may look especially impressive.
Espresso cups are an excellent addition to your arsenal of coffee-related things. People frequently buy these cups for themselves and also to gift others. But finding the right kind of espresso cups can be a troublesome job as there are many options in the market. To make your life a bit easier, we have come up with this review article where you can get reviews of the best products in the market. Go through the paper, find your favorite cup, and buy with just a single click from the links given here!